TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
I am assistant professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, TU Delft, leading the group's Software Analytics research direction. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching Big Data Processing at the BSc level and Software Analytics at the MSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- May 2020» New papers on dependency resolution progress and ML-based off-by-one error detection.
- Jan 2020» New visiting student Maliheh Izadi from Sharif University. Welcome!
- Oct 2019» Amir Mir started as new PhD student on the FASTEN project. Welcome!
- Jan 2020» New visiting student Xunhui Zhang from NYDT. Welcome!
- Jul 2019» Preprints for our ISSTA paper on static/dynamic API misuse detection and FSE paper on rapid releases at ING
- Jun 2019» Postdoc Moritz Beller is now on sabbatical at Facebook
- May 2019» Postdoc Maria Kechagia to continue her studies at UCL.
- May 2019» New PhD students: Elvan Kula (software process optization) and Mehdi Keshani (dependency management). Welcome!
I am hiring! Are you a motivated PhD student, postdoc or scientific programmer that would like to work with me on topics ranging from static analysis to machine learning for software engineering? Then, let's talk!
Looking for a master's thesis topic? Look here!
- FASTEN: Making software ecosystems robust by making package management more intelligent.
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- AI4Fintech: Making large software-based organizations more efficient. Leader of the software analytics track.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure of working with the following people:
- Ayushi Rastogi (Jul 2018), working on developer productivity (also with Arie van Deursen).
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017): Dependency management and static analysis
- Elvan Kula (May 2019): Software process optimization, also at ING
- Mehdi Keshani (May 2019): Dependency management and static analysis
- Amir Mir (Oct 2019): Dependency management and machine learning
- Wouter Zorgdrager (Feb 2019): Developer on the FASTEN project
- Maliheh Izadi (Jan 2019): Machine learning for software Engineering
- Xunhui Zhang (Oct 2019): Software analytics
Old team members