TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
I am assistant professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, TU Delft, leading the group's Software Analytics research direction. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching programming and big data processing at the BSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- Nov 2017 » New IEEE TSE paper on developer testing in the IDE.
- Sep 2017 » Invited to the MSR 2018 PC CFP.
- Aug 2017 » I will be co-organizing the MSR data showcase track.
- Jul 2017 » Enrique started as a postdoc on the CodeFeedr project.
- Jul 2017 » Invited to the SANER 2018 PC. Checkout the CFP.
- Jul 2017 » Elected to the MSR conference steering committee.
- May 2017 » Upcoming talks: MSR 2017 on dependency management evolution and Shonan meeting on software ecosystems.
- May 2017 » Maria started as a postdoc
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure to work with the following people:
- Moritz Beller working on software analytics
- Maria Kechagia working on software crash analytics
- Enrique Larios (Jul 2017), working on the CodeFeedr project (part-time, also with SIG)
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017), working on dependency management.