TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
As of Feb 16, 2019 and till late Aug 2019, I will be on sabbatical at Facebook. Apologies if I am not able to handle your email quickly.
I am assistant professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, TU Delft, leading the group's Software Analytics research direction. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching Big Data Processing at the BSc level and Software Analytics at the MSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- Jul 2019» Preprints for our ISSTA paper on static/dynamic API misuse detection and FSE paper on rapid releases at ING
- Jun 2019» Postdoc Moritz Beller is now on sabbatical at Facebook
- May 2019» Postdoc Maria Kechagia to continue her studies at UCL.
- May 2019» New PhD students: Elvan Kula (rapid releases) and Mehdi Keshani (dependency management). Welcome!
- Feb 2019» Started a sabbatical at Facebook. Read about my first experiences here
- Jan 2019» Acquired and started the H2020 FASTEN project, to make dependency management more robust.
- Sep 2018» Preprint of our ESEM 2018 paper on evidence of geographical bias on PR evaluation.
I am hiring! Are you a motivated PhD student, postdoc or scientific programmer that would like to change the way developers deal with dependencies?. Then, let's talk!
- FASTEN: Making software ecosystems robust by making package management more intelligent.
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure to work with the following people:
- Moritz Beller working on software analytics.
- Enrique Larios (Jul 2017), working on the CodeFeedr project (part-time, also with SIG)
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017): Dependency management and static analysis
- Elvan Kula (May 2019): Software analytics at ING.
- Mehdi Keshani (May 2019): Dependency management
- Wouter van der Zwaan (May 2018): Unified Call graphs for Java/Maven.
- Ernst Mulders (Dec 2018): A/B testing at ING.
- Wouter Zorgdrager (Feb 2019): Developer on the FASTEN project